Thursday, December 10, 2009

Response to a Youtube fella

Hey Shakir,
There's only so many words that i can point out in a youtube comment. My condescending attitude is not towards ignorant people. We can rule that out to start. And i'm not arrogant as you might believe.
What i do no know however, is that governments do not change. You can have a government in Russia, China, USA, Canada, Israel, Brazil, Argenina, Italy.. wherever. Governments cause these problems to serve the wealthy people that run them. People blaming Obama for all this really don't know the half of it. You what would happen if Obama suddenly stepped in and tried to be the agent of Peace, being the Rodney King of the moment... He would get a bullet in his head. The wealthy might even have his own secret service agent be the hitman. These problems were started long before Obama, and there's no individual to blame for this. The conflict is the mainstream. What is exactly mainstream? It is widely held opinion, typically instigated by people with power and who have an underlying agenda. People have egos, and in order to satisfy their egos, they have to feel compelled to go to war. Very sick people do like war, strangely enough. It is a psychological enigma. Unfortunately, it is these kinds of people who are driven to lead nations, very often below the surface. They'll put an icon in as a president to fill their shoes because they will always have a fallback position if shit hit the fan. This is something they learned from the famous revolutions we've had in this world. The French and Russian revolutions, a coup murdered whole families because they were the actual tyrants giving orders. Right now it makes sense for them to just use money. If you can picture a game of chess.. Mr. Obama moves the chess pieces.. but the guy whispering in his ear is actually controlling the game. To think anything else is going on would be naive.

Mainstream opinion is the only source of information that most of the public receives. This time in history, they CAN use the internet for digging up the secrets behind what it is to be powerful and who is exactly powerful and why. Why should we care? We should care because we are impacted by it greatly. Myself for instance, college educated, have a philosophical method of thinking, have gone nowhere in life. I can not hold a job, i cannot get enough money to continue going to school, i am not this persona you believe me to be. I may have a brain cell that thinks independently, but I haven't any way to help people beyond the limited means of the internet. I can use my power in writing, trying to express my opinion, and if people find my opinions too hard to accept, its their problem. There is simply the truth, and I spend time discovering new truths on a daily basis.

I will not knock other peoples ideas if they contain a significant amount of weight to them. That is to say, if there is an attempt to logically define their opinions, then I seek opportunity to build upon the discussion. Like for instance.. I am called American, but to myself, i am not an American. When you carry the burden of America and its brutal history on your shoulders, including their plans in motion and their efforts to take over the world and enslave people in the phenomenon known as "wage slavery" or "prison industrial complex".. you need to realize that most people who identify themselves as American do not acknowledge any agendas. They don't even know about them for the most part. They have absolutely no interest in any of it. The only thing that matters to many of these people, is who is going to win the next Sports event, or what is on television or in the movie theatre tomorrow. What color shirt they want to buy.
See, people like myself... cannot identify with them, because I grew up poor, like a lot of Americans. Most poor people are expected to either commit crime, sell or use drugs, work low paying jobs, and die young. They're not expected to get their hands on ideas and learn about anything. They are definitely not supposed to learn about the viciousness of the country they live in. But some of us have learned.. and some of us are just as smart as people like you. I am the victim of circumstance. My circumstance is that i'm born in America, have lived in poverty for most of my life, and now have no job.. living with relatives because I cannot get my hands on enough money to have a place for myself. What do you think about that Shakir?
I do not own anything significant.. (only my car) and I have no hope for relative change that America can do for me.

But i do have hope. Hope that one day anarchism will be a widely held belief, that people will eradicate their governments.. and live in communal surroundings, with 80-90 percent of its focus on Education. It would take a miracle for most people to come to the same conclusion.. but I carry this hope inside my mind every day. I will share my ideas to you with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment