Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Obama

Mr. Obama..

I do like you, despite how much i hate government and authority in general. There is something about your soul that resonates a positive aura persona to me. But I do not believe you can change anything in the path we are going.

With so many people out of work, so many bills are paid via debt. People can't escape it, its a growing problem everywhere. Some people had it made, and some people like myself were born in a hole and had to prove themselves worthy due to the mistakes their parents made.


I come from a household that neglected their children. They used drugs regularly, got into violent scuffles, and were foul in every sense of the word. If it weren't for my grandparents, i may very well have turned out like them. This world we live in disregards people with no value, and tosses them aside without question. We people have been taught to let homeless 'hobos' be cast aside, because they refuse to contribute to society.

Nowadays the tides have shifted. The very act of refusing to give people jobs is to reverse the fortune of the poor, so far that when the rich become upper middle class, they will have more power even though they have less money. People who really try, but haven't credentials or any more hope... they become the homeless of tomorrow. They give up on society, and they are judged by those who have no right to do so.

The time has come for the government to simply let communities build upon themselves without government interference or intervention. Communes is the answer for many of America's urban populace who have skills (or wish to learn them), but have nobody to believe in anymore. The fact that private property, and the law of how land is governed and owned, this should ignored for the times ahead. People should not have to contribute money or resources towards a government that hasn't offered solutions. People should have the right to explore regions whose previous occupants were slaughtered by the American government on the basis of expansionism. America had pushed harder by legitamizing the robbery by offering land grants using the Homestead Act , so that it would add security posts to the regions unused before someone else takes it.

Sir, I do not believe people should have to ask for land grants at this point. At this point, people should remove themselves from the system that has denied them access and resources. We may not have much time left by the way the country is going.

Why am i telling you this? Because I simply have nothing left in my life to shoot for. Every door has been closed on me, I was born in a certain class that is practically a ticket to failure, and when i start to burn that ticket, a new failing ticket is granted to me by societal recession. And because I believe that Mr. Obama knows where I am coming from. If you read Malcolm X's autobio, you'd know that he called for a separation from the American government, a movement that would bring supportive urban youths to another place, and give them access to real freedom.

Freedom is having the right not to ask permission... freedom is the right to live ones life how they wish..

A government official cannot convince someone they are free, because the very act of beating the word into someones head without an explination is the very act of taking away their ability to freely think for themselves. And propaganda goes along with oppression like Coffee and milk.

I have wished for a different way of living all my life, seeing a different picture in my mind of how we are supposed to live. The very way we live is extremely confusing to me, and by not speaking up for myself and others would be a betrayal on my part. I need Mr. Obama to know that I do support him, and i have nothing but love for him and his family, but I have no faith in trying to make a system of failure work better for me. It is like telling a sick man with cancer if he wants some morphine to numb the pain... sure the pain may go away, but the cancer remains. Our goal in life should be to finally break through this capitalist system. Money is the oppressive glue that restrains us from achieving the goals we set. When humanity abandons it, it will take the next step of evolution and be in the path of christhood. A way of living beyond our expectations, graduating to a society where education prospers because its methods capture the interest of the youth. A place where everyone hit the lottery, simply for being born into the generation of a caring system of good values. We will have the best of everything if we abandon our foolish pride and start from the simple to obtain perfect complexity.

I would like you to be apart of it, but I see your life may be in danger from radical extremists who support an old system and are too ignorant to offer solutions. Please be with me on this... I fear for you sir, I want nothing but the best for you.. but the system of America is not a system any rational person can be apart of. Take my advice on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment