Saturday, December 6, 2008

Insanity in 2004 part 5

Know the Trick of the Devil

My first spoken words, if they do anything, they will show you that all my first words are my words. Anyone who eventually copies my words to include their own, will only be misleading you of who I am. But of those who embrace my words and know for themselves that I am right. They will be able to write words like me. Words of purity and wisdom. If ever, the love virus i'm giving you, shall go around. There will be those who tag my name at the end of a new draft. You will whether I am the spoken truth when you hear my words, and decide for yourself. There could be no other way for Gods messengers to be given a reason to finally come out and help, other than the idea of complete anonymity. Any prophets who reveal themselves, are not prophets at all. They are only people who are trying to seek fortunes from my words. Ignore their pathetic attempts, and see only my words and the love of god. Eventually, we will triumph together. If you know who I am, do not reveal me. I will not reveal myself to you. I am still a man, in a body, and need to do like you do. Eat, sleep, drink, and think. You must take my words and spread them throughout the world via email, via paper drops, via speech, via CD's, via everything. KNOW THIS!!! Do not make money from my words, regardless of who you are. Just give money to the poor like i tell you to. They will know what to do with it, in due time. I requested to so many angels, who have been reluctant to return to Earth, to encompass your spirits, when you know the spoken word of truth. Eventually, it will be evident who is evil, and who is not. For those enlightened spirits, those who look at you in scorn, only look back and use your angels to battle them through the mind. They will not be able to do anything about it, because if they try, only to the deeper pits of hell will they fall to.

Know of the bible, but know that god is good. Many of the passages you read from any religion will give you hints of god's wrath. God is giving you a chance now, through the word of truth, to decide whether you are good or evil. If you finally realize that you are good, then you will know the words I speak is truth. You are going to have to speak this truth, and love one another the way I tell you. Be carefull about evil people though. Once they truly know they are evil, they won't have any love for you. They will do what they can to control you still. But once your mind is free from the physical realm, you'll know who these people are. I tell you now, PLEASE, help one another, and let the spirits guide you. Any calls you receive, or cries for help, god will tell you who is lying and who is not. Once you realize this, you will become powerful in both this physical existence, and in the afterlife. I'm going to trust that you will read my words, and then you will know who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment